Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Right Ho

Are you feeling down?
Do you feel that you're in a funk you can't pull yourself out of?
Did the last irate customer you've had to deal with make you think seriously about whether or not homicide is, in some cases, justifiable?
Is the 5th screaming tantrum that your 2 year old has had today making you feel like lobotomizing yourself with a butter knife?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need PG Wodehouse.

No, seriously. I highly recommend him. It's very stress-relieving to sit and read a little and have a good laugh. Just click on the link, and in the search Author box on the upper left-hand, type his name. There's quite a few of his works online there. I'm reading a few in my spare time (ha!) and have found them very theraputic.

No comments:

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.