Monday, June 16, 2008

Commentation Station

I would just like to say that I am SO impressed by the outpouring of support from all of you all, family & friends, for this blog. It's terrific to be able to feel close to all of you, and to know that communicating with you is just a post away. Also, many of you have unexpected depths of foolishness that have impressed me in spite of myself. (Can I get an amen, King Freddy?) And we all seem to write quite well. Good for us! I know so many literate people, I guess that makes me cool by association.

6 comments:

King Freddy said...

Yes, we ARE awesome. Individually, we rock. But together, our combined ability to rock so far surpasses other family's abilities to rock that people are unable to look upon us, because our rockage actually causes blindness and siezures, so intense is the power of our awesomeness.

Jabberwocky said...

King Freddy. Did you take your ritalin today?

Snooze .. the blogging addiction has begun. Beware. (actually, don't beware. post often.)

crazynik said...

snicker....no words Freddy
And Suz, this blog is awesome. If I'm feeling down I come here and read your posts and the comments and get my laugh for the day.
I laf you

Tory said...

Actualy it causes death or at least hospitalization to look at us,so awsome is our greatness. thats why I dont get guys calling me and whistling when Im walking down the street which is a good thing.

King Freddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
King Freddy said...

Whistling at you? Thats quite revolting. I'm going to buy you 2 doberman pinschers and teach them to punish your enemies.
And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (in spanish).

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.