Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hair

So on Friday I took Noah to get his surfer-style hair cut. He has always had long curly hair, as shown here:
But it's over 100 degrees every day here & it's just too hot. So we went to the mall & had his hair cut. He was quite happy before hand, talking about what we were going to do excitedly....and I thought I knew what would happen when we got there. Sure enough, he started to pitch a fit when he had to sit in the chair & I had to practically hold him down and tell the guy "Just cut! Now!" He started frantically cutting while I did my best Noah-voice 'one times' to make him sit there. Here is the result:

4 comments:

King Freddy said...

You should have given him orange juice and vodka beforehand...but as they say, hindsight is 20/20.
Noah looks mighty spiffy sans his golden curls though, I must congratulate you for producing a handsome man child.

Dossy and Bossy said...

Thank you. I cannot take credit for genetics, however. Also, may you not become a father anytime soon, Mr. Screwdriver.

Jabberwocky said...

wow. very handsome. he looks just a little bit dorky. I think it's the smirk.

Tory said...

Noha's jus' too cute like that

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.