Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello

Hello all! This is the first time I've done this, so bear with me. Hope you like our name...I thought it appropriate. You can probably guess which one is Dossy and which one is Bossy. (Hint: I am not Dossy.)
I've been out of touch with a lot of you, friends and family, for awhile now except for the occasional phone call. Now all will change! You can read exciting posts on the stellar happenings of the Doss family in metropolitan El Paso, Texas, home of the Miners and the Foot-long Centipede of Death.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

James Rudow said...

Great to see you Blogging... I've never taken the dive before, time etc, but I'll try and check in now that then...

the kiddos are just beautiful! You too.........!!!!!!

Love, Dad

Dossy and Bossy said...

Yay Daddiya! I'm so glad you saw this. I sent an email to you to let you know but it got returned as undeliverable. Thanks for reading & replying, you're one of the reasons I'm doing this!! Love you!

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.