Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A thing of beauty

So it was Jeff's birthday on the 1st of September. Happy Birthday, Beauty! (In case you're wondering, we both call each other Beauty as a nickname. Original, huh? Also, quite optimistic.)
Anyway, I sure love you honey. Have a wonderful year being 36, and may all your dreams & asperations come true for you this year. You're my "Thing of Beauty and joy forever". I love you!

Also, my Grandpa Larry had a birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday, Grandpa. I hope you read this blog & that it helps to make up for the abominable way in which I do/do not keep up with you in other ways. Sorry about that, I've always been slack with writing & calling. But I love & miss you & hope you're keeping well.

5 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!! ... you're one of the best guys I know, and you take such good care of Susy and the boys. :)

crazynik said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jeff! I hope you have a wonderful new year. We're lucky to have you as our brother in law. Big hugs :)

Amanda Rudow said...

Happy Belated Birthday from your half-in-laws, Jeff! Keren adds that she is quite ecstatic to share a birthday month with you.

And Beauty is such a lovely nickname!

Dossy and Bossy said...

Thank you all, by proxy, for Jeff. He doesn't post much...none of his family do, as a rule. But he reads & appreciates! Karen, when is your B-day again?

achilles-eel said...

Keren's birthday was on the 11th. You just missed it, sadly. I think she had fun though.
We went and watched 'Dark Knight'.
She seemed to be enjoying herself.

Happy Belated Birthday, Jeff!!

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.