Friday, August 29, 2008

Pix

On the Riverwalk.

Super duper shot of Noah & me riding Shamu coaster. We're the ones on the end.

Noah in bad mood at Sea World, Dillon just happy to be there.

Side shot (sorry!) of Dillon, quite pleased with himself in new double stroller.

Noah riding the lion in the entrance to the S.A. Zoo

Me, carefully explaining how to feed a goat while Noah is horrified and goat looks on.

They had this great little "mock" beach at the zoo in the kids area.

Noah playing in the sand & surf



3 comments:

Amber said...

Great Pix - we also did the sea world/riverwalk a few years ago and greatly enjoyed the experience. BTW - nice stroller - are you starting a stroller collection? :-) I hope this one is the stroller of your dreams!

Michelle said...

i like the one of you and Jeff on the roller coaster and the one of you, Noah,and Dillon on the river walk.

Jabberwocky said...

LOVE the pictures... I think my fav is Noah all pissy in the stroller, with dorky dillon sitting next to him, look like the cat that ate the cream. :)

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.