Friday, August 8, 2008

Birthdays and Anniversaries "R" Us

So I wanted to do a little shout out here to 2 very special people to me who have their birthdays on the same day, the 7th. It's a little late, but I wanted to acknowledge them:

1st: Abi, my youngest sister. I love you sveetie. Haven't seen you in a coon's age, but I hear things from time to time and know that you seem to be doing well. Can't believe that you're already 19...crazy how time flies. You have the sweetest disposition & I'm so proud of you for all you do for others. Bless you, my child.

2nd: Paula, my mother-in-law. I love you too! You're a terrific mother, as is evidenced by your son(s) & daughter...and I feel blessed to know you. Thank you for all the love & care you show Jeff & I and also our kids. We miss you!
Happy Birthday!

And Happy 4th Anniversary to Jeff & I. Four good years, baby. I think we made some good choices. You make the magic happen for me. I love you.

2 comments:

King Freddy said...

I feel the love! Labu Labu Labu Labu!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to a beautiful Couple! I love you lots and wish you both heeps of happiness for the coming year.

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.