Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just call me post girl/Noah part II

Wow, I'm sure a shiner poster the last few days. Maybe it's because I need a boost & it's so nice to read the feedback.
Anyhoo, I thought of a few more Noah funnies for your Friday. Enjoy!

-He has made up another word, "Paj". Rhymes with "Taj" like the Taj Mahal. Where is this from? No idea. But this is how it came about: Jeff and I always talk like a house afire when he gets back from work, telling stuff from the day, etc. Noah doesn't like this because he wants Daddy's attention. So he'll often come up to either of us & say, "I have a secret!!" And of course, we'll stop and say, "Ok, what is it?" all conspiratorilly. (Is that a word?) And, because, of course again, he DOESN'T have a secret, he whispers in our ear, "PAJ PAJ PAJ PAJ POSH". The other day he asked me,
"Mama, what does Paj mean?"
"I have no idea, you made it up."
Pause....then ,
"Oh"
Light of comprehension dawning.

-Another thing he'll do to get attention is, when we're talking, he'll hold up his hand all straight, fingers tightly together in the traditional "stop" handsign, come right up into our faces and say,
"No, no no. Let me read this one."
Which means he wants to talk.

Again, where does he get these things?

No comments:

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.