Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rebecca Rudow!

There, how do you like it? I was trying it on again for you, so you can see what you think about maybe possibly changing it back from Niki. Anyway, Happy Birthday, even though it's late. E-cards don't really seem to cut it, so I'm sorry that's all I sent, but I did want you to know you're very special to me & I love you! You're a very talented, intelligent, fun & well-spoken person, full of love for life, and very courageous. I wish I had half your music talent!
I know you've been through many things in your 27 years, things that many other people don't go through in a lifetime....and you should be very proud of yourself that you've survived & thrived (?? Throve??). Anyway..I feel that we're very similar in many ways, and I've always been able to relate to you & felt like when we're together, we get along well. I have many good memories of Dad's place, and of your recent visit.
Ok, well, I guess anyone that knows you knows the things that I've written above anyway, so I don't want to belabor the obvious, but I did want to write a little tribute to you, now on the eve of your departure into the great unknown that also happens to coincide with your birthday. Keep going, don't quit, continue to be courageous, and great things will happen for you. Think about what YOU want and don't settle for anything less. I know God wants to see you happy too, and you deserve it.
I love you haney, Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

crazynik said...

aww I'm touched. Thank you Haney. And Rebecca isn't my favorite, but I'm tossing around Becca as an alternative.
Thanks for posting, I feel special :)
Love you and miss you.

King Freddy said...

Another updbeat post by the village idiot:

She has THRIVEN! I have spoken.
Happy Birthday haney, I hope this year is successful and that you have everything you want or need. Although the outlook may be gloomy at times, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. ...Of course, in most cases, the light at the end of my tunnel usually ends up being a freight train coming my way. BUT, heres to hoping that your light is, in fact, the soft glow of a magical world filled with unicorns and sparks energy drinks, and NOT a 90 mph cattle train.
MUAH!

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.