Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Time!

This work entitled: "Moo Cow in Perspective" or, "I, said the Bovine in Shadow". (I was trying to get artsy fartsy. Didn't quite turn out.)
Christmas is for children.

Our bookcase "village".

I love our manger scene. It's just beautiful & so lifelike.

Another creative photography attempt. Notice my reflection in the baubble.

A little blurry, but I'm so proud of our outside lights.



Front door wreath.
The village, pic sensibly taken by Jeff with lights on.

Our Christmas.

Dillon "helping"
Caught in the act.

This is why we had to put a gate around the tree.

Noah & Daddy putting the angel on the tree....
Oh no! Disaster strikes!
Ahh, that's better.

Dilly's first "colored light" experience. Notice the wrestler choke hold by Noah.

4 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

oh yay, hurrah! While not nearly as good as BEING there for Christmas, the photo-story made me smile.. Love the creative photography... blurry is fine with lights anyways.... they always look best when you squint your eyes, right?! merry christmas haney.

King Freddy said...

MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW!

***Intermission***

MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW!
MOO MOO COW COW! MOO MOO COW COW!

King Freddy said...

What a fine christmas you've made!

Dossy and Bossy said...

Oh my God, I cannot believe we share the same genes.

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.