Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sleeping it off

So about a month or two ago I put the baby in her swing because she was overtired and wouldn't go to sleep any other way, and put on the "Kiddy Viddie" and tried to leave her alone & get the kids to be quiet too. It worked, and she went to sleep. A few minutes later I look over at her & gave a quiet screech of horror, because I thought she was falling out of her chair. Behold:


Notice the precious feet. She looks like a bunny rabbit on a bender. Sound asleep, and holding onto the swing tray as she slept on it. Awww!

1 comment:

Jabberwocky said...

OMG! adorable. I like her pink woobie suit.

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.