Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Overdue Pictures

Well, folks, this is just a hodge-podge of pictures, old and new, that I've been meaning to post for some time now. Some of them (the swing pics) are our backyard, some are from the Waco Zoo, and some from our little home. Enjoy!
Dillon's "Cool Tricks"...(what he actually calls it)...which he performs anywhere and everywhere, all over the house, on the dining room table, etc.

Miss Zoe Boe, pretty in pink.

The many faces of Zoe (please notice the precious hat)


Little Miss Pink. Isn't she lovely?

Noah "Dances with Wolves" Doss, gettin down with the spirit of the drums at the Mayborn Museum, a VERY good place to take small children.

Baby Eienstein
(Note to self: throw away the poopy diaper before taking picture)

Let brotherly love continue

Some Waco Zoo shots: Dilly huging the ancient Chinese horse statue replica...or perhaps trying not to fall off.

Mom: Dilly, what was you doing?
Dilly: Dat's me pullin Chona's hair right dere.
Mom: Why was you pulling his hair?
Dilly: Cuz i was riding on dis lizard. Dat's NAUGHTY!
Mom: Who was naughty?
Dilly: Me's naughty. Yeah, I's naughty. I was having my jacket on.
There you have it, folks. A full confession, straight from the horse's mouth.
My handsome husband, with White Rhinos looking on.

Winner of "Most Unfortunately Named Deer Ever"

AHHHHH....urination station. (Pull up the picture and look closely)

A bad picture of the boys, but the bison in the background looked awesome.

Giraffe in the savannah land

2 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

As per usual, Zoe looks adorable and girlish, Noah looks quite pleased with himself, and Dilly, well, looks possessed and a bit like he's on Hallucinogenic drugs. yay for photos!!!!

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! I laughed aloud when reading about the "cool tricks", and the transcript of your convo with Dillon. I could just imagine him saying it in his high monotone. Noah is a good brother for tolerating hair pulling. He looked like he was having a blast with the drums...
The peeing deer also pleased me.

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.