Thursday, November 6, 2008

Recent Happenings:

1. Who's glad that Obama won? I sure am. Let's all shout "Horray" and hope that this guy can do something good for our poor ailing country. He seems to be confidient & "Presidential"...but I guess presidential is as presidential does. Go ahead, Mr. O. Make us proud.

2. Nikki left us today. Sniff. We love you, my dear, and thoroughly enjoyed your visit. Please grace us with your presence another time, and have a safe journey.

3. I had a SUPER fun marathon session at the dentist yesterday, coming away with one root canal, one partial root canal, and one filling. It took them from 10 in the AM to 4PM!!!!! My mouth hurts like a MF. I was remarking yesterday that it's one of the great mysteries of my life that no matter how much work I get done at the dentist & how expensive & invasive it is, the next time I come back, be it in one month or six, I AM SURE TO HAVE AT LEAST 3 MORE CAVITIES. It's like an immutable law of nature. Pretty soon I'll have to have dentures...I don't know how they can drill anymore into some of these teeth. And Jeff, the rotter, doesn't go to the dentist FOR YEARS and he saunters in there & they say, "Oh, you just need a deep cleaning, no cavities!" My God, the injustice.

5 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

Bad teeth = Rudow Curse. Think on the brightside: At least you didn't have to pay through the nose to wear braces for 2 years! :)

crazynik said...

I miss you guys already
Thanks for a wonderful vacation xxx

King Freddy said...

I havent been to the dentist in five years! I am all that is man.

crazynik said...

and all that is rotten tooth

Dossy and Bossy said...

Sick pigs

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.