Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pics

Daddy & pretty Aunty Nik at Trunk or Treat
Mom & Dill
Whachoo lookin at?
See my tail?
Another Dino angle.
Noah James, as a Dinosaur, complete with smeared chocolate on chin.
Our mobile Pickle. He's actually standing on his own now, and the other day took his 1st two steps!
The below pictures are all fast snap shots taken of Dillon after we put on his lion costume. I posted quite a few because he's so cute I can't bear it...and even though it may be overkill, "It's my bloggie and I'll post if I want to"







We "did" a pumpkin for Halloween, our first ever as a family, because Noah wanted to so badly. I thought this picture actually came out kinda neat.

2 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

oh my god. OH MY GOD. seriously! Dill Pickle is the most dorky, cute, adorable child i have ever laid my eyes on (and I've seen a lot of kids). No offense to Noah, who is darling in his own right.. but those photos of Dillion just make me want to eat him up!!!! :) Now I need some candy. lovely.

Dawnie said...

OMG, Dill is so adorable as a little lion! So cute. Definitely not an overkill.

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.