Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello & Goodbye

Glory to Tory

I am leaving tomorrow to CA for Thanksgiving & Jennie's wedding! Very exciting, all sorts of fun things planned. Will have updates when I return.

I forgot to blog the below, however:

When Amber & Steven were here, they entered Tory into a 5k marathon, an all down-hill one on our Transmountain road. And, wait for it...she came in 3rd place for her age division! WOW! Good for Tory. Won a trophy & everything. I wanna run a marathon some day. Maybe when I grow up.

In other news: Happy Snakesgiving, per Noah. This is really what he calls it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Just to clarify, (For Tory's sake) it was a 10k marathon - and that's a great pic - where did you get it?

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.