Friday, May 1, 2009

Of many things:

Firstly: Happy Birthday Momma! I'm only a VERY LITTLE late in posting on this, but I figured it didn't really matter because you don't get on this blog very much. But I hope you see this & know how much I love you & Jeff & the kids too....we miss you & are so thankful for all you've done for us. Whenever we have a "child freakout" or a medical question where pregancy is concerned I always know I can call you up & get an educated, well-though out answer....or if you don't know, you research for me & send me all sorts of things you find! It's always above & beyond, and not everyone would do that.
Of course, that's just one of the things that make you special. I could go on & on...but time & space fail me. So Happy Birthday and may you have a wonderful, exciting 55th year. I hope to see more of you...don't know how that will work, but I pray that it does, somehow. Thanks for everything, especially recently.

On the job front: Thank you, everybody, for all your kind inquiries & words & wishes. Jeff is assiduously job searching still, and has some promising leads which I will not jinx by speaking of them here. But I think that if it's meant to be, it will be. I'm counting on it. Will let you know more soon.

1 comment:

crazynik said...

Aloha :P
Our Mumsy is the best!!! We lahv you

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.