Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris

Chris, I didn't forget about posting for you on your birthday...I was just wrapped up in other things (see below). However, I must say a little something, however belated, for my dear brother. Happy Birthday to you, my son. Sometimes I think about you & remember all the good times we've had over the years. It's weird to think I used to be your "teacher" (term used loosely) at Greenfields....looking back, I was too young to have done anything of the sort. But we had some good times reading those "Little Women" books..."a soupcon of rouge" and all that. Remember Hortense the rabbit? Good times. I remember smuggling bags of oversized jelly beans home for you when you lived in Arrowhead, after walking to that convienience store that was about 4 miles away.
And now you're unrecognizable as that little boy, all grown up with your own life. Well, I think we still get along great, which is a blessing and a sort of minor miracle....so many siblings don't. I love you very much and wish you so many good things for this year. May things continue to get better and better for you in every way.

1 comment:

King Freddy said...

How lovely a thing it is to read about the wonder and majesty of yourself. But seriously, youre very sweet haney, and Im thankful that we all get along so well. Ive got some great memories too. Love ya!

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.