Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm late! I'm late! For some very important dates!!

Chronologically:

Amanda, Happy Birthday! So glad I got to talk to you the other day, you sound well (mentally; I know you had a bastard of a cold & allergies) and it's always a joy to talk to you. Miss you guys a lot, and I'm glad to know that you had a nice birthday. 17! Good times. Someone once told me youth is wasted on the young. It was true in my case...maybe you'll be smarter. You're smarter than me in general, so have a blast while you can! Love you, my dear. Don't be a stranger.



Adrianne: Happy Birthday to you too. I wish we could have been there to "drive up" and take you out, (you) protesting all the way, and give you some expensive & unnecessary gift that would've made your day. But as it is, I've not even sent off my card. What a bad sister. But please know that I love you SO VERY MUCH and wish nothing but good things for you this year. I'm really rooting for you in every way...I know that you have the strength to do the right things for your own life, as you've proven time & again. I feel so lucky that I have a sister like you...it makes this 3rd pregnancy easier sometimes, thinking that maybe I'll give Dilly or Noah a brother or sister like you've been to me. Have a wonderful 30th year.....and don't worry about getting older. It's all in the mind, until it's all in the mirror. Cheers.

3 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

ah haney. thank you, for that. Nearly made me cry. YOU have been the bestest sister ever. not me. I love you very much.

King Freddy said...

We are all growing up so fast. we'll be wearing diapers soon.

Amanda Rudow said...

Seeing this post made me feel like it was my birthday all over again, even if I am seeing it a couple months belatedly.

Thank you and FTR I absolutely love talking to you, and I wish it's something I could do more often.

Super excited about baby girl, by the way, and your toes post made me laugh way too much.

Love to you and the boys and man and 70%-girl. xox

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.