Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pix

Jennie at the zoo. She's had some work done and is really unrecognizable.

Boys on tiger.


Noah burnt his foot on our lawnmower (quite seriously, actually.) Daddy is comforting him.

We love our Grandma!


The birthday boy!

Opening the presents.


Young Dilly Pickle.

My 3 year old pirate.

Our kitchen floor was damaged when our fridge leaked and the water sat for a couple days. Never a dull moment! What a good use for Jeff's bonus, because we really didn't have anything else we wanted to spend that money on besides a brand new kitchen floor. I'm not bitter.


Presents!


Jeff & Jennie decorated this. Good job!


I did the cake. Kidding. Thanks, Albertsons.


Bradley in our lake in the yard during a rainstorm.

This is a favorite. Makes me laugh. Look at their faces.


Pickles and I.

Dinosaur madness.

Ahoy, you frickin dude. (Actual Noah quote.)

5 comments:

Amber said...

lol - I love the Noah quote! Happy Birthday to Noah from his Auntie and cousins. I hope his foot is okay! Glad you're blogging again.

Jabberwocky said...

What excellent photos!!! The swing picture with the three boys is hands down, my favorite. Dillion is looking Dorky, as ever... quite the dorky young pickle if I may say. And you, my dear, look bootiful. :)

Tory said...

I love your blog. you must visit mine sometime. click on my name...

Michelle said...

the last pic. is sooooooo funny!!!!! that realy sounds like a noah quote.

Tory said...

you should re-name "pickles and l"
to "me and the boy pickles "

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.