Monday, June 15, 2009

A little something

Well hi there folks. It's been awhile, and guess what? I still don't have anything of any import to say. My long silence can be attributed to the "If you can't say anything nice...etc" school of thought. But we're still here, alive & breathing.

But I felt bad for my long silence, so here is a sweet nothing for you:

It's very hot here & we've taken to filling our little blow-up pool & going swimming outside. The kids get in & out & before you know it, the pool is filled with bits of grass & leaves (Noah calls them "leafis"), etc. And for some reason known only to the 3-year old mind, Noah calls the flotsam: "Majin Folks"

Usage: "Hey! What are these majin folks? Get them outta here!"
"Mama, now Dilly just put all these majin folks in the water!"

Have a great summer, and may your pool be free of majin folks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How are you? We are really praying for you and your preganey!
L,U.Ted

Jabberwocky said...

I know the Majin folk, quite intimately as a matter of fact. This is all VERY exciting.

Dossy and Bossy said...

Ha ha ha Adrianne...we all laughed a good one at your post.
Ted, thanks, I'm doing well! about 9 more weeks to go.

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.