Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bragging

So I can see from Amber's much posting that I will have to really get back on top of the blog in order to keep up...good job my dear!

So on to my brag: my husband has once again proved he is a Corporate American Rock Star. We found out last week that he got a promotion that he had applied for! The position is 2 levels above the supervisor position that he got hired in with (only 6 months ago!), and I'm just pleased as punch for him and for us too, of course.

And Mom is coming to live just 2 hours away from us in a month or two! Everything is really looking up! I'm using a lot of exclamation points! Because I can!

Ok, I'll stop now.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Susanna! That is awesome news! How exciting for you guys :) That is just great!

King Freddy said...

Ahhh yess! Good things DO happen sometimes! I'm very happy for you both, this break is well deserved. =)

James Rudow said...

Yesssss Yesssss.....

Great! I'm so happy for you! You do all of the right things... put your kiddos first.... everyday, slaving away and just being whom you are supposed to be, but in a stellar way! That's why promotions come. You stand above the crowd. Same with Mommies.... the ones that always attack their tasks with a vision for the future always end up on the Academy Awards for Great Moms! Congrats...

Jabberwocky said...

yay for superstar Jeff, and the superstar mom (You) that stays home and takes care of the kids! so happy for both of you!

Amber said...

Oh I am SO happy for you! What an answer to prayer (and the obvious result of good, hard work!) Congrats!

Amanda Rudow said...

YES!! That's amazing! To say you two deserve it is an understatement. Way to go.

Dossy and Bossy said...

Thank you, all, for your outpouring of support and love! We feel you! In a totally un-creepy way!
Our family is the best.

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.