Sunday, October 5, 2008

Amber

Happy belated birthday Amber! I sure love you my dear! I feel that every year I get to know you better, and we get closer. That's a wonderful thing. Thanks for all the advice & listening ears that you've lent me the past year. I appreciate your take on things, as you always have something to say that's worth listening to. Also, I never knew this about you, but you're a very nice, sweet person. That came out wrong. I always knew you were very nice & sweet, but recently, since you've come to visit us for about a month every year & I see you in action, I see that you're much sweeter & nicer than I've ever given you credit for. You have an incredible patience with your kids & are so much more "motherly" than I'll ever be.
Happy Birthday & may your year ahead be terrific.

No comments:

About Me

I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about 15 years ago. I met my husband in California and we moved to Texas 9 years ago. We have lived in El Paso and Hewitt (near Waco). We are blessed with three beautiful children, Noah, Dillon and Zoe. I am currently an undergraduate at Baylor University majoring in Social Work.